A recap of the second week of legislative session. Matt is up to his eyeballs in the redistricting trial and we talk about economics, legislative pay and the State of the State address.
- Even Gov. Dunleavy is tired of the Dunleavy agenda
- Trial challenging Alaska Redistricting Board underway and it’s unusual
- ONE YEAR AGO: Sexual misconduct allegations prompt another Alaska attorney general to resign
- Alaska House unanimously opposes pay cut for state legislators, bill goes to Gov. Dunleavy
- Alaska House considering action against Rep. David Eastman, ‘life member’ of group linked to Jan. 6 Capitol riot