This past week Matt was still deep in the redistricting trial. Rep. Eastman came under fire for his ties to the Oathkeepers. Several legislators were out with covid exposure. Gov. Dunleavy rang up another big bill in court. And Sarah Palin could be part of a case that ends up reshaping our freedom of speech. Also, honk honk honk, it’s trucks!
- ReBrook: Behind the Veil – The Real David Eastman
- Dunleavy settles on loyalty pledge firings, leaving state on the hook for nearly $500,000
- Sarah Palin’s court battle with the ‘New York Times’ resumes after her COVID illness
- Some trucker convoy organizers have history of white nationalism, racism
- Lacking votes to punish Wasilla lawmaker for membership in far-right group, Alaska House majority will hold hearing instead
- Gillham on the mend after heart attack
- What You Need To Know About QAnon