- In preliminary results, Democrats appear likely to flip two Alaska Senate seats (APM)
- Democrats, independents make key gains in latest legislative results (MNS)
- Updated election results solidify incumbents’ positions in Alaska’s statewide races (ADN)
- With more votes counted, Alaska House races are split 20-20 between Republicans and others (AB)
- Alaska Gov. Dunleavy still on track to secure another term with more ballots counted (APM)
- Democrat Mary Peltola wins special U.S. House election, will be first Alaska Native elected to Congress
- Five takeaway lessons from Alaska’s first ranked choice election
- Podcast: ADN Politics Podcast
- Podcast: Tlél Wudakʼóodzi Ḵaa Lʼóotʼ (Tongue Unbroken)
- High Times Cannabis Cup Alaska: People’s Choice Edition 2022
In this one we talk about the seasonal nature of Alaska and catch up after a busy summer. Primary elections are here and Anchorage is Anchorage.
Election Finance: And the award goes to…
Anchorage is Anchorage: Anchorage mayor says he’s investigating the hiring of former health director Joe Gerace
Primary Elections: Election Results
It’s down to the final four in the special primary election for U.S. Representative for all Alaska and we do some post primary unpacking.
The top four candidates are Sarah Palin, Nick Begich, Al Gross, and Mary Peltola.
A chat with Andrew Kitchenman, editor of the Alaska Beacon, about this new publication and their promising crew of veteran journalists focused on becoming a trusted source for state government and politics news.