In this episode we talk about the veto walk backs and the external pressures that may have forced these “restorations.” We also dig into the upcoming Senate confirmation and how it could impact the long game of redistricting.
- State funding for early education restored, but services this year could still be affected
- Dunleavy cites public response in veto reversals
- Recall Dunleavy says it has 36,731 signatures
- Once vetoed by Dunleavy, funding for Alaska’s arts council is back in the budget
- Everything you need to know about the vacant Chris Birch Senate seat appointment process
- Initiative would increase state oil taxes, eliminate tax credits