In this episode we crack open the rulebook and get way off into the weeds on the constitutional intent of the effective date.
- Ruling expected next week in Alaska lawsuit over state budget effective date
- Court case may decide whether situation that led Alaska to brink of shutdown could happen again
- Alaska House reaches agreement to avert government shutdown
- U.S. Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka illegally obtained resident sport fish license in 2019
- Alaska Supreme Court releases long-awaited order on Dunleavy recall and it’s a doozy