In this episode we chat with The Blue Alaskan about anonymity, journalism, and the shop element of being a prominent anonymous blogger covering municipal government in Alaska’s biggest city.
Our first interview with Blue took place on March 29th and we decided it would be best to wait and release it after everyone cooled off from the Anchorage municipal elections.
- When Stars Malign: Key Figures of Save Anchorage Betray Claims of ‘Grassroots’ Organization (TBA)
- The Blue Alaskan speaks! Mysterious super-journalist says his work in Metropolis is far from done (Anch Press)
- Facebook group for those with grievances against Anchorage’s mayor and Assembly grows (AKPM)
- Documents: Mayor’s Office prepared sweetheart deal for Bronson campaign megadonor-owned WEKA
- Bronson Suddenly Appoints New Library Director. Anchorage Action Continues to Seek Eledge’s Removal
- ‘Tip of a very dirty iceberg’: Librarian resigns citing alarming issues due to Eledge, Demboski